Requirements for Graduation
An individual path to graduation is prepared for each incoming student based on his or her academic background.
The program requires 38 graduate credit hours. Students must accumulate a minimum of two global (G) points by completing a designated global elective course. Students are required to achieve a 3.0 GPA to graduate from the program.
As students’ progress through the program, they may choose to pursue a general MBA degree or earn one or more of these concentrations: Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, International Business, Leadership, or Marketing.
MBA Student Learning Outcomes
The faculty of the LSB have identified the following outcomes for students completing the MBA curriculum. They address what students should know, be able to do, and value.
- Identify the fundamental drivers of business and integrate such business knowledge to solve business problems
- Identify the dynamics affecting businesses in the international economy
- Display the ability to work effectively in teams
- Apply appropriate analytical techniques and technology to support evidence-based solutions to business problems
- Identify strategies for managing or implementing organizational change